Best Sleeping Pills to buy online in the UK Zopiclone
Where to find the best sleeping pills? Well we will share the best 3 sleeping pills available on our store. Zopiclone 10 mg is a type of sleeping pill that can be taken to treat insomnia.
It helps you fall asleep quickly and also helps prevent you from waking up at night.
Zopiclone comes in pill form. It also comes in liquid form for those who have difficulty swallowing pills, but it needs to be specifically prescribed by your doctor.
This medicine is available only on prescription.
Best Sleeping Pills Facts about Zopiclone:
Zopiclone 7.5mg is usually prescribed for only 2 to 4 weeks. This is because your body gets used to it quickly and is unlikely to have the same effect after this time. Your body also depends on it.
Common side effects include metallic taste in your mouth, dry mouth and daytime sleepiness.
Do not drink alcohol while you are on Zopiclone. By putting them together you can go into as deep sleep as you can where it is hard to wake up.
Zopiclone is also known as the Zimovane brand name.
Best Sleeping Pills How to take Zopiclone:
In these cases, taking a lower dose reduces the risk of excessive sleep and other side effects.
Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew. You can take Zopiclone with or without food.
It is important to take exactly what your doctor tells you to do. You may be asked to take the tablet only 2 or 3 nights each week instead of every other night.
If you forget to take it at bedtime, start again the next night.
Do not take 2 doses at once. Do not forget to take an extra dose for makeup.
Side effects of Zopiclone:
Not everyone can get the side effects of zopiclone.
These common side effects occur in more than 1 in 100 people.
If these side effects bother you or not, talk to your doctor or pharmacist:
- Bitter or metallic taste or dry mouth in your mouth
- Feels sleepy or tired
Serious side effects of Zopiclone:
Serious side effects are very rare, but you should call your doctor as soon as possible:
- Lose your memory – this is called memory
- Seeing or hearing things that are not true – they are called hallucinations
- Over, especially if you are older
- Think of things that are not true – they are called illusions
- Feeling low or depressed – this is a sign of depression
How to cope with side effects:
- Bitter or metallic taste in your mouth or dry mouth – If it bothers you, try taking a sip of water and put a little water on your bed at night. Applying mouthwash before bedtime also helps. Choose something good for dry mouth, as some can exacerbate dry mouth.
- Feeling sleepy or tired – Do not use equipment or machinery if you feel this way. Do not drink alcohol as it will make you more tired. If this does not help, talk to your doctor.